What are some of the duties of the Owners Corporat...
Duties include but are not limited to:
- managing the financial accounts of the Body Corporate;
- looking after insurance matters - claims and renewals, and Owner's queries;
- managing the correspondence with Owners, contractors, and other 3rd parties;
- drawing up proposed new budgets each financial year;
- calling the AGM, and sending out related Notices, Nominations etc;
- holding of the AGM, and issuing the Minutes following the meeting;
- setting up the new budgets adopted at the AGM, and the resulting Levies;
- attending to the issuance of Disclosure Statements for Owners selling their Lot;
- attending to the calling of any EGM;
- managing Committee issues, including calling of Committee Meetings and issuing Minutes of those meetings;
- advising any Owner on matters of Body Corporate law and procedure and;
- managing any dispute and resolutions that may arise.