Leith Doody - OC Chairman, Sails - Inverloch
In 2015 BCSG became the Manager of the Owners' Corporation for Sails, at Inverloch Victoria, a complex of 13 Units with extensive common grounds.
BCSG, ably led our manager providing an exemplary and personalised service, for a reasonable fee, including:
- providing professional and accurate advice on relevant complex legal issues
- liaising and mediating with Owners and their Agents, as and where appropriate
- collecting quarterly fees
- chasing up slow payers
- managing the trust account
- checking and paying insurances, GST, gas, gardener, caretaker, plumber, window cleaner, painter, electrician and other relevant service providers
- submitting government forms and documents in a correct and timely manner
- preparing annual accounts
- acting as Secretary to the Owners' Corporation
- attending the AGM
Considering the above I have no hesitation in recommending BCSG as ideal managers of the Owners' Corporation for potential groups of unit holders..........